Tamannaah Speaking about her first impressions of love

Tamanna


Tamannaah the top heroine of Kollywood is yet to make a mark in Tollywood.


Not given to fun and frolic on the sets, she would display true professionalism. Making her debut with Manoj’s film Sree , she soon gained the foothold and proved her mettle in the entire South. She too has moments of lighter vein romance when she was going to school.



Speaking about her first impressions of love, Tamannaah said: “During my schooldays, I started liking a boy, brother of one of my friends. Though I really did not have any necessity, I used to visit my friend’s house to have a look at her brother. I kept talking to him deliberately creating situations. In my heart of hearts, I used to enjoy some inexpressible joy. When I recall those moments now, I start laughing.”


“After schooling, I joined the college and went to the classes for one day. That’s it. After that, busy with films. Most of the time, I am spending in the South. Now, I don’t have an iota of time to think of him. Of course, I don’t cherish the same feeling as it was then,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.