Tamanna loathes opening those!

newsofap.com4b9d629e0f604tamanna-awara-latest_(12)

 

When Power Celebrity Pawan Kalyan vent out his outrage on opening accounts in social networking, it is no wonder his co celebrity in CGTR, Tamannah Bhatia following his road. Tamannah has actually defined that she does not have bank account in any kind of social networking sites. "After finding a Facebook profile in my name, numerous are of the opinion that it's me. I would certainly want to shed light on that I do not have an account on FB," she states.

The Endukante Premanta superstar is among the many stars that have been impersonated on Facebook, Orkut, Twitter and the like. When most of the modern heroines distribute their everyday habit in twitter, Tamannah determined to stick out as unique and puzzle woman of Tollywood.

Tamannah hasn t had a discharge in Tamil for a year right now. She states: "I can not do Tamil since I was too overloaded in Telugu. I will ink a Tamil film if I stumble upon an interesting manuscript. "Soon, Ram-Tamannah starrer Endukante Premante will be released in Tamil as Enendral Kadhal Enben. Meanwhile, she has actually currently started working for Pawan Kalyan's Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.