Thamanna doesn't have any account in any kind of Micro blogging internet site

tamanna-stills-0851

 

In past additionally Tamannah clarified that she doesn't have any account in any kind of Microblogging internet site. Once more, She made clear that she doesn't have any type of account in any kind of internet site. She needed to once again make clear since she came across a bank account which was on her name.
Tamannah Said "I came across a Facebook profile on my name and numerous could think that it's my initial account yet that's an artificial account. I would prefer to make clear that I do not have an account in Face Publication or Twitter," stated Tamanna. The actress is just one of the many celebrities who have been impersonated on Facebook, Twitter, etc."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.